What to Expect
Tesla is looking for a Business Analyst to work for one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on initiative execution, field and operational metrics, vehicle issues, system operational impact and scalability. This position requires collaboration with HQ business teams, Sales, Support, Service, Delivery, and Executive Staff to proactively improve the customer experience, employee experience and scale the business profitably. You will do this by analyzing and distilling insights to present to key stakeholders and executive staff in the Tesla Organization. Your core values should include a strong desire to perform and be successful in a fast paced and innovative environment.
What You'll Do
· Forecast and quantify impact of business initiatives to business. Use this information to guide the Sales and Service Operations team in the direction with greatest impact to the business.
· Manage field feedback on service systems and provide insights to the business and IT teams on adjustments to provide value to the front-line teams.
· Track progress of ongoing initiatives across the team to ensure that we are on pace to achieve our target.
· Support program managers in building business cases for initiatives they are driving.
· Adhoc data analysis and deck preparation for executive reviews
· Routine analysis and reporting on areas of opportunity to improve process and system solutions for front line field teams and the service operations team. Provide frequent feedback with data insight to Sales and Service Operations leaders.
· Develop and evolve a strong working relationship with peers and stakeholders across the business
· Find new opportunities to reveal data insight with your keen business senses. We expect you to be self-motivated and find passion in Tesla
What You'll Bring
· Bachelor's degree and above; major in data analytics related field is preferred
· 1+ year experience and knowledge building data visualizations, dashboards (e.g., Tableau Desktop or similar BI solution), and reports
· Proficient analytics and data processing skills, including analysis of big data using Excel, SQL, Python, R, etc. Basic statistics knowledge in predictive modeling & regression is preferred
· Experience in a fast-paced environment required; Need to be able to quickly respond to assignments
· Knowledge of core concepts of call center planning including forecasting, analysis and reporting of call center performance
· Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy
· Good written and oral communications skills