What to Expect
Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
What You'll Do
· Follow Standards and work in Teams
· Perform Structural and cosmetic repairs on Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles in accordance with Tesla specific Repair procedures.
· Use Celette Frame Jigs for setting New Structural Components
· Glue, Rivet, and Weld structural components being replaced.
· Repair exterior cosmetic panels via Metal Finishing and body filler.
· Replace all parts associated with collision repair including body panels, suspension parts, vehicle structure, Radiators, Airbags and Trim.
What You'll Bring
5+ years experience as an automotive collision repair Technician
· Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in teams.
· Neat and organized work habits.
· I car Mig Welding certification a plus
· High school diploma or equivalent; Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair is a plus.
· Valid Driver's License and a good driving record.
· Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
· Must be at least 18 years of age