About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www. FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As our Home Delivery Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our Fisker Delivery and Logistics Teams. Your responsibility will be to ensure the safe and timely delivery of vehicles from Fisker facilities to designated customer locations. This entails tracking delivery statuses, analyzing trends, devising logistics strategies, and collaborating with various departments to harmonize logistics operations with our business objectives. We are seeking an autonomous and proactive individual who thrives on operational excellence, teamwork, continuous enhancement, and meticulous attention to detail.
Oversee and manage the flow of vehicles from Fisker facilities to their Final Mile Destinations.
Collaborate closely with Sales Operations, Trade-In, Aftersales, Vehicle Administration, finished vehicle logistics, and 3PL service providers.
Interpret and maintain logistics data, including availability, reliability, and supply chain management.
Propose enhancements to existing and planned logistics processes.
Monitor logistics performance metrics, identifying areas for refinement. • Conduct ongoing analyses, covering transportation costs, delivery processes, order accuracy, and damage claims.
Liaise with IT to ensure accurate incorporation of logistics pricing data into the systems.
Process invoices in a timely manner and perform audits as required.
Provide support to Special Moves Administration when necessary. • Evaluate the impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes, or carriers, and relay outcomes to the Sales Operations Manager.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
Proven experience in overseeing vehicle flows from source to final delivery points.
Collaborative engagement with cross-functional teams, including Sales Operations, Trade-In, Aftersales, Vehicle Administration, finished vehicle logistics, and 3PL service providers.
Competence in interpreting and managing logistics data and supply chain dynamics.
Aptitude for identifying process improvement opportunities in logistics.
Familiarity with logistics performance metrics and the ability to pinpoint areas for enhancement.
Skill in analyzing transportation costs, delivery processes, order accuracy, and damage claims.
Proficiency in IT systems and data management, particularly in incorporating logistics pricing data.
Accurate invoice auditing and processing capabilities.
Ability to offer assistance in Special Moves Administration when required.
Capacity to evaluate the impact of logistics changes and report results.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
• Drive for Results: Exhibit determination for high performance, take ownership, overcome challenges, setbacks, and uncertainties.
• Business Acumen: Contribute to the company's strategic direction, aligning own area with broader organizational priorities.
• Customer Centricity: Anticipate evolving customer needs and respond appropriately, following ethical and effective approaches.
• Decision Making: Make informed, timely decisions considering facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
• Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, draw conclusions from diverse data sources, and arrive at effective solutions.
• Teamwork & Collaboration: Foster collaboration, engaging actively to make collective decisions and share best practices.
• Display Global Perspective: Demonstrate an understanding of the organization's global market position, integrating cultural and geographical considerations into decision-making.