What to Expect
The Workplace Mail Associate is a position for a self-starter who must be extremely thorough, who possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrates diligences and devotion throughout the entire coordination process through task and project completion. It is imperative for this individual to have outstanding customer service skills and the ability to provide customers with quick solutions and ensure requests are completed in a timely manner.
What You'll Do
· Receive material of various types from delivery vehicles.
· Sort material into type packages, mail, and freight.
· Distribute time sensitive material to correct recipients both on-site and off-site.
· Process incoming packages in Bear Tracks for pick up or delivery.
· Opening mail to sort out checks, titles and give to appropriate person/box.
· Stamp the mail within 24 hours of receipt with the date of receipt
· Scan and email mail to department/employee
· Scan returned mail
· Ensure accuracy and timeliness of receiving tasks.
· Accurately scan out packages to internal customers.
· Effectively manage urgent email or message requests.
· Build and maintain business critical relationships.
· Maintain site appearance.
· Run and take action on weekly reports.
· Ensure packages are delivered or picked up by authorized personnel with-in designated time frame.
· Communicate effectively with users across various levels of the company.
· Troubleshoot problem shipments with Logistics and NPI teams.
· Communicate with management to ensure optimal operational efficiency.
· Thrive in a fast paced every changing environment.
· Pack and label outbound shipping requests.
What You'll Bring
Positive, proactive attitude & “can-do” mentality that is customer service oriented!
· Excellent listening skills, organizational skills, & strong communication skills with leaders & executors!
· Strong work ethic, commitment to quality, & proven follow-through skills —a leader yet a team player!
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under constant changing priorities and demands.
· Ability to see the big picture, yet still be detail oriented.
· Ability to have the multi-tasking & project-based mindset - what will it take to oversee this through project close out!
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Creating an excellent workplace may require you to take on Workplace and Facility tasks that may be beyond your typical day to day responsibilities. The ability to take these on is what makes Workplace successful!