About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www. FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As an experienced Analyst you will bring your expertise for identifying an organization's needs, break them down into functional requirements. You will work with the team to craft solutions that support business requirements, drive key business decisions, and solve business problems. You will be part of a team implementing and supporting SAP VMS S/4HANA.
· Provide strategic support involving configuration, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
· Build lasting relationships through day-to-day interactions with key Business Partners and team.
· Participates in requirements gathering, design workshops to understand applications' functionality and support requirements.
· Evaluate new releases of SAP VMS S/4HANA to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
· Gather, refine and document user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Participate in solution design and testing activities as needed.
· Other projects or duties as assigned.
Expected Salary Range : $110,000-$180,000 a year.
Additional compensation : Salary is one part of total compensation which includes bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. An employee is eligible to participate in Fisker's equity program, subject to the rules governing such programs.
Benefits: Fisker provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, and disability insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Fisker covers most of the premiums for employees.
The salary offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity as well as business considerations. Fisker reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position within the salary range listed, taking into account the wide variety of factors listed above.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Fisker Group Inc. (“Fisker”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Fisker is governed by merit, qualifications, and professional competence. Fisker does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, national origin/ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other basis protected by law