What to Expect
We are looking for an exceptional Systems Engineer who will focus on advanced diagnostics and data driven predictive analysis for cell manufacturing equipment. You will work hands-on with components and systems to confirm that they meet functional and process requirements. You will work with a cross- functional team to characterize equipment, establish operation window, and equipment startup methodologies. and procedural rigor that allow to reliably identify product weaknesses, ensuring methods conform to industry best practice
What You'll Do
· Apply first principles thinking and scientific methodologies to system characterization in order to understand operation space, identify risks and failure modes. Based on this analysis, scope out hardware and process operation window and further improve the window working with control engineers and design engineers
· Optimize equipment throughput, yield and data collection
· Collect test data, analyze test results, and guide failure analysis
· Define diagnostic tests and measurement conditions and work with cross- functional teams to develop pass/fail criteria
· Document test specifications and standard operation procedures
· Use tool data to build diagnostic tool kit and predictive models to improve yield
· Use data driven approach to accelerate matching across the fleet of tools.
What You'll Bring
· MS or Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical, Physics, Math or equivalent.
· Capable of troubleshooting complex systems
· Experience of working with data from various types of sensors (e.g., force sensors, load cells, thermocouples, accelerometers, etc.) and actuators (e.g., hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, etc.).
· Familiarity with C/C++, Python, or Matlab and data analysis libraries such as pandas, numpy, scikit-learn or equivalent
· Proficiency with statistical analysis, design of experiments, data analysis software such as Excel, Mintab and/or JMP.
· 3+ years of experience in manufacturing product development, process engineering or testing in energy, automotive, semiconductor, aerospace or related industries.
· Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills, willingness to gain and share new knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively.
· Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances. Own assignments and take full accountability for their success.
· Positive attitude, eager to learn and ability to change direction quickly.