What to Expect
The Mobile Equipment Maintenance Supervisor will need to demonstrate skills in breakdown management & follow up action to prevent repeat occurrences, equipment spare parts management, training & development, etc. This person must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and department leaders to address concerns and issues that affect part quality, production efficiency, work cell ergonomics, equipment maintenance, etc. in this role, the right candidate will posse the ability to manage multiple teams and successfully multitask and manage KPI's for several key maintenance departments. The successful candidate will also have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and management skills, demonstrating the ability to be an innovator and change agent
What You'll Do
• Supervise hourly maintenance, spares, and fabrication shop technicians.
• Day-to-day production line maintenance support, in-house repair work, PTO scheduling, OT & weekend work scheduling.
• Defining daily tasks and setting directions for the team of technicians.
• Develop SOP and methods.
• Develop & maintain proper documentation: procedures, periodic maintenance tasks, equipment changes (electrical, spare parts upgrades, mechanical), implementing and enforcing safety and quality control measures, trend data analysis etc.
• Assist with budget development and reporting.
• Maintain spare parts inventory. Identify and order needed parts, maintain tracking system.
What You'll Bring
• 5+ years of experience in supervision and leadership.
• 5+ years of extensive experience with trouble-shooting and correcting equipment maintenance - breakdowns and failures.
• Project management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• Proficient in using a CMMS database preferred.
• Open minded, highly flexible, positive attitude.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.