What to Expect
The Tesla Advisor consistently delivers on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla's front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla, to their delivery day experience. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
We are hiring for part-time and full-time positions.
What You'll Do
· Engage walk-in guests promptly, and personally with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
· Excite, engage, and educate customers through calls, emails, texts, and outbound events about Tesla's product offering and answering questions
· Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information, scheduling and copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent
· Actively contribute to achieving monthly sales and delivery targets by meeting and exceeding individual Sales and KPI targets
· Effectively present, sell and support the delivery and installation of the entire Tesla eco-system
· Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full sales and delivery cycle; as well as the installation process, and provide continued support throughout ownership
· Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery appointment
· Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer's needs and comfort level
· Execute customer documents on delivery day
· Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
· Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to customer homes
· Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
What You'll Bring
· At least 1+ year of customer service and/or sales experience with proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals
· Be positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
· Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
· Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
· Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools
· Ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays in a retail environment
· Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must maintain a valid driver's license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
· Eligible to legally work in the United States