What to Expect
We are looking for a Vehicle Detailer to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. Exceptional 'hands on' technical ability go hand in hand with a great work ethic. Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a team player, we are interested in speaking with you.
What You'll Do
• Performs entry-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
• Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
• Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
• Maintain records of time and materials.
• May order shop supplies and parts.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Help maintain vehicle cleanliness of customer cars.
• Support journeymen technicians as needed
• Knowledge of: Methods, techniques for detailing vehicles - wet sand, polish, buff, wax, etc.
• Efficient skills in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
What You'll Bring
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail. • Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies. • Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public. • Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting. • Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines. • Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals. • Clean driving record is imperative • High School Diploma. • Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus • Retail automotive service experience a plus. • Valid driver's license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured. • Must be at least 18 years of age